Our weightlifting packages are everything you need to get your home gym started today! Our power rack will make lifting in your home safe even when you don't have a spotter around, all products are backed by a rock-solid warranty.
Customize your package by picking your Bench, Weights & Bar type, for more info on items click the upgrade tab below.
Our Basic package starts at $1495 and comes with the following
Hyper Fitness Power Rack
- 4 Locking J hooks with a Plastic disc to protect your bar (Newest Model has upgraded J hook from the photos)
- 2 Locking Safety bars with built-in Adjustable width Dips & J Hooks on the front
- Adjustable Width Dip Attachment
- 8 Movable Band Pegs that lock in place
- Monkey Bar Multi Grip Chin up with both 50mm Fat Grip and 30mm Regular Grip Options for the wide grip pull up
- Laser Cut holes - This prevents weakening of the steel or damaged from being forcefully punched out
- Laser Cut Numbers to help you line up your J Cups and Safety Bars
- 2 Locking Plate storage horns
- Cut back rear lower support allows you to get your bench back far enough to comfortably do incline work
- 8 Gauge Reinforced plates to support uprights making our rack one of the most stable on the market
- 60mm x 60mm 2.5mm Thick Steel Tubing (2.4" Square x 12 Gauge)
- Dimensions 65"D x 48"W x 85"H
310lb Rubber Grip Plate Set
- 7' Chrome Olympic Bar w/brass bushing
- 4 - 45lb Tri-Grip Rubber Olympic Plates
- 2 - 2.5lb / 5lb / 10lb & 25lb Tri-Grip Rubber Olympic Plates
- 1 Set of Quick release locking collars
Home Series Adjustable Bench
- Flat, Incline & Decline positions
- 4 Adjustable seat positions
- Removable Leg Lock down
- Receiver slot for either a Preacher Curl or Leg Curl/Extension attachments (Sold Separately)
- Wheels to easily move in and out of the power rack
Our Basic package starts at $1395 but you can choose to upgrade 2 options if you prefer
Light Commercial Bench Update +$100
This will upgrade you from our home series bench to a heavier build flat to incline bench. Our Light Commercial Bench features a single adjustment point where the seat will adjust with the back pad, heavier build construction and no front U support on the bench.
Bumper Plates $100: Upgrade to our 305lb Bumper Plate set, this will get you a pair of each 10 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 lb solid rubber bumper plates. Bumper plates are best for people who plan to drop their weights, used mostly in cross-fit style workouts.
WE OFFER AFFORDABLE FLAT RATE SHIPPING ON OUR PACKAGES
If you don't see your city located just send a quick note to us in the chat box on the bottom right hand of the screen and we will get back to you with a shipping cost!
Calgary Pickups are Free and we offer a reduced shipping rate to Edmonton for $90
Alberta & Saskatchewan - Local Truck Depots $125-185
Alberta Depots: Red Deer / Lethbridge / Medicine Hat / Camrose / Grande Prairie / Drayton Valley
Saskatchewan Depots: Saskatoon / Regina / Swift Current / Prince Albert
British Columbia & Manitoba - Local Truck Depots $155-185
British Columbia Depots - Vancouver / Surrey / Prince George / Cranbrook / Victoria / Abbotsford / Fort St John / Kelowna
Manitoba Depot - Winnipeg
Hyper Fitness offers the following warranty on equipment used in the home
10 Year warranty on Structural Frame (Excludes Surface Finish).
1 year warranty on Components (Bearings, Locking Pins, Pulleys, Cables, Slide Rods).
1 year warranty on Pads, Grips and other unspecified parts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you offer shipping to Victoria BC?
We can ship to victoria for our packages its an additional charge of $185
Are there plate storage bars available for this rack
Yes 2 plate storage horns come with our rack
You can also store lighter weights off the bandpegs if you want to seperate them a bit, our rack comes with 8 band pegs.
Hi, This package is essentially everything I need as I set up my home workout area. At 230 lbs, am I comfortable doing pull-ups/dips from the rack without worrying about the whole rack moving? Or should the rack be professional installed/drilled into the ground to immobilize?? Thanks for the reply
You will have no problem doing chin ups in this rack for dips I would recommend putting the larger dip bars inside the rack for the most stability, if you want to do them on the outside without bolting it down you can always just add some weights to the opposite side to balance it.
Our rack does come with 2 styles of dip handles the smaller set will also work on the outside without having to add any weight.
If I choose the Bumper Plate upgrade instead of the 3 Grip rubber plates, will I receive the same quantities? i.e. 4 - 45lb 2 - 2.5lb / 5lb / 10lb & 25lb 1 Set of Quick release locking collars
The weight is very similar but the plates are not the same breakdown.
You get 2 each 10 / 15 / 25 / 35 and 45 lb plates for a total weight of 260lb, you get 265lb with the grip plates.
Do you have a pulley attachment for back workouts?
Yes we do have an attachment for lat pull downs and seated rows https://www.hyperfitness.ca/products/lat-option-for-power-rack
What are the dimensions of this product (height, width, length)
Assembled dimensions are 48"wide x 56"deep x 84.5" high.
If you add on the cable attachment it will take the depth to about 82"