Our Equipment at this time is Sold Out, our next round in production wont be arriving until Summer
Power rack with our 310lb Rubber Grip plate set
Hyper Fitness Power Rack
- 4 J hooks with a Plastic disc to protect your bar
- 2 Safety bars with built-in Adjustable width Dips & J Hooks on the front
- Adjustable Width Dip Bar Attachments
- 8 Movable Band Pegs that lock in place
- Monkey Bar Chin-up Handles
- Laser Cut holes - This prevents weakening of the steel or damaged from being forcefully punched out
- Laser Cut Numbers to help you line up your J Cups and Safety Bar
- 2 Plate storage horns
- Cut back support allows you to get your bench back far enough to safely do incline work
- Reinforced plates to support uprights making our rack one of the most stable on the market
- 60mm x 60mm 2.5mm Thick Steel Tubing (2.4" Square x 12 Gauge)
The rear-mounted chin up attachment shown in the photo has been discontinued to make room for our cable attachment add on.
310lb Rubber Grip Plate Set
- 7' Chrome Olympic Bar w/brass bushing
- 4 - 45lb Tri Grip Rubber Olympic Plates
- 2 - 2.5lb / 5lb / 10lb & 25lb Tri Grip Rubber Olympic Plates
- 1 Set of Quick release locking collars
Bumper Plates $105: Upgrade to our 305lb Bumper Plate set, this will get you a pair of each 10 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 lb solid rubber bumper plates. Bumper plates are best for people who plan to drop their weights, used mostly in cross-fit style workouts.
Hyper Fitness offers the following warranty on equipment used in the home
10 Year warranty on Structural Frame (Excludes Surface Finish).
1 year warranty on Components (Bearings, Locking Pins, Pulleys, Cables, Slide Rods).
1 year warranty on Pads, Grips and other unspecified parts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the width and depth of this unit?
48"w x 56"d x 84.5"H
Does the upgrade to bumper plates still come with the Olympic bar and quick release locking collars?
Yes the bumper plate upgrade only changes the physical plates
You will get a pair of 10 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45lb plates with 45lb Bar and Quick Release collars