Power rack with our 310lb Rubber Grip plate set
Hyper Fitness Power Rack
- 4 J hooks with a Plastic disc to protect your bar
- 2 Safety bars with built-in Adjustable width Dips & J Hooks on the front
- Adjustable Width Dip Bar Attachments
- 8 Movable Band Pegs that lock in place
- Monkey Bar Chin-up Handles
- Laser Cut holes - This prevents weakening of the steel or damaged from being forcefully punched out
- Laser Cut Numbers to help you line up your J Cups and Safety Bar
- 2 Plate storage horns
- Cut back support allows you to get your bench back far enough to safely do incline work
- Reinforced plates to support uprights making our rack one of the most stable on the market
- 60mm x 60mm 2.5mm Thick Steel Tubing (2.4" Square x 12 Gauge)
The rear-mounted chin up attachment shown in the photo has been discontinued to make room for our cable attachment add on.
310lb Rubber Grip Plate Set
- 7' Chrome Olympic Bar w/brass bushing
- 4 - 45lb Tri Grip Rubber Olympic Plates
- 2 - 2.5lb / 5lb / 10lb & 25lb Tri Grip Rubber Olympic Plates
- 1 Set of Quick release locking collars
Bumper Plates $105: Upgrade to our 305lb Bumper Plate set, this will get you a pair of each 10 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 lb solid rubber bumper plates. Bumper plates are best for people who plan to drop their weights, used mostly in cross-fit style workouts.
Hyper Fitness offers the following warranty on equipment used in the home
10 Year warranty on Structural Frame (Excludes Surface Finish).
1 year warranty on Components (Bearings, Locking Pins, Pulleys, Cables, Slide Rods).
1 year warranty on Pads, Grips and other unspecified parts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the width and depth of this unit?
48"w x 56"d x 84.5"H
Does the upgrade to bumper plates still come with the Olympic bar and quick release locking collars?
Yes the bumper plate upgrade only changes the physical plates
You will get a pair of 10 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45lb plates with 45lb Bar and Quick Release collars