Looking for the perfect power rack for your training needs? Look no further than our heavy duty power rack. Our rack comes stock with Adjustable width Dip Attachments, 2 plate storage horns, 4 J cups and 8 band pegs!
Assembled Dimensions – 84”H x 48”W x 64”D
- 4 J hooks with a Plastic disc to protect your bar
- 2 Safety bars with built-in Adjustable width Dips & J Hooks on the front
- Adjustable Width Dip Bar Attachments
- 8 Moveable Band Pegs that lock in place
- Monkey Bar Chin-up Handles
- Laser Cut holes - This prevents weakening of the steel or damaged from being forcefully punched out
- Laser Cut Numbers to help you line up your J Cups and Safety Bar
- 2 Plate storage horns
- Cut back rear lower support allows you to get your bench back far enough to comfortably do incline work
- Reinforced plates to support uprights making our rack one of the most stable on the market
The rear-mounted chin up attachment shown in the photo has been discontinued to make room for our cable attachment add on.
Hyper Fitness offers the following warranty on equipment used in the home
10 Year warranty on Structural Frame (Excludes Surface Finish).
1 year warranty on Components (Bearings, Locking Pins, Pulleys, Cables, Slide Rods).
1 year warranty on Pads, Grips and other unspecified parts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What weight is the cage rated upto?
Our power rack is rated upto 1000lb on the j hooks and 1500lb on the solid steel saftey bars.
How difficult is assembly? Can it be done by 2 people? When picking up from warehouse, what size is the packaging? Will if fit into a standard pickup truck?
Our rack can be setup pretty easily by 1 person but having 2 will be handy for a getting it out of the truck and for getting the uprights attached first, all bolts on the rack are the same size so its pretty easy to get setup and you will get an email after purchase with a few setup tips. Power rack comes in 3 boxes and then you have a bench each for the Bar / Bench and a few boxes for the plates. This will easily fit in the back of a pickup truck I do drop offs in my F150 and can still close my flat cover when fully loaded.
What are the dimension of the steel tubes? What size are the holes?
60mm square tubing
1 inch hole